Copyright & privacy
Everything reproduced on the site, with the exception of the background and some images that were found on the Internet, is owned by the noguide.it domain. Any misuse will be reported to the appropriate authorities. The images in the galleries, excluding those of Jesolo (licensed by the Creative Commons license), are private and cannot be used in any way. As it is explained in the pages present in the "inner path" everything written on this site is for private use only and may be reported to third parties only after having experienced first hand the concepts. It is possible to quote the site only as a link source of a given idea but nothing more. If the data on this website are used, in whole or in part, on any type of media or institution, private or public, you must obtain proper written authorization. Any improper use of the statements of this site may be reported to the competent authority.
Although the images found on the Internet on wallpaper sites and blogs had NO indication of property whatsoever, they might be owned by someone. If this is the case, please contact the webmaster for the proper removal or agreement of use. Thank you.
The data sent with the contact form will be treated according to the current law on privacy. Responsible for the Privacy Act, and the holder for the data of this site is the Academic Executive Regent Paul Deacon Toso, owner of this domain (noguide.it), to whom the data of the automatic module are shipped.
What follows is the information according to the Italian law on the processing of personal data which are in keeping with international legislation.
Pursuant to 10 articles of the law 31 December 1996, n. 675 and 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (hereinafter "Law"), and in relation to personal data, which can be supplied and acquired by means of communications (by post, email, fax, telephone) sent by visitors to this website and will be the subject treatment, in accordance with the aforementioned law and the obligations of confidentiality to which every person is obliged, with respect to this site, we inform of the following.
Purpose of data processing:
- the processing of data is carried out through the operations or complex operations indicated in art. 1, paragraph 2, letter. b) of the Act;
- the processing of data is carried out with the help of electronic or automated means, in any case suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality;
- the completion of the form for the request for information is not carried through a SSL certificate, with no encoding, with the consequences of the case
- the data are not subject to disclosure or transfer to EU countries or to third countries outside the European Union nor to any third party or sites.
- Rights under article 13 of the Law:
Article 13 of the Law gives the exercise of certain rights, including the following:
- to obtain from the owner confirmation of the existence or not existence of their personal data and their availability in an intelligible form;
- to know the origin of the data and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based;
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, as well as updating, rectification or, if this is the case, integration of data;
- to oppose the treatment itself on legitimate grounds.
Jurisdiction for any dispute will be Udine, Italy